Annual Vale Fall Fair since 1936: October 19, 2019 from 11 - 3pm.
• Music and Arts of Oakton will provide the sound system with family music and the instrument petting zoo.
• Balloons from Party City.
• Sue and Chip Bower’s Famous BBQ lunch & turkey Raffle. Hot dogs, chips, coleslaw, and drinks available.
• BSA Boy Scout Troop 1983 Haunted Forest.
• Bake Sale
• Cake Walk
• Art Exhibit and Craft Sale
• Face Painting
• Pumpkin decorating by the Montessori School of Oakton
• Pony Rides sponsored by Ameris Bank
• BSA Girls Troop 1983 games and activities including Halloween Costume parade
• Fairfax County police car - Touch and explore - along with safety brochures.
• Other events
Special thanks to the Vale United Methodist Church for allowing us to use their parking lot and tables for the Fall Fair.